Niche Care is forward thinking, dynamic home care provider and we require a Care Coordinator for a new service. Only individuals with experience in domiciliary care coordinating will be considered at this time.
Office Location; The Former Security Lodge, Weston Road, Crewe Hall, Crewe, CW1 6UZ
The candidate will be required to have experience of using Staff Plan.
Summary of role:
To ensure all Service User’s visits are allocated to suitable Care Worker’s and to maintain appropriate office procedures. The role will include managing the rostering and growth of a specified area within the business.
- Answering all incoming telephone enquiries
- Processing new service user referrals
- Preparing appropriate documentation for the Line Manager’s
- Permanent allocation of Care Workers to all service user visits and ensuring all visits are always covered.
- Cover care visits for any care worker absence i.e. sickness/annual leave
- Maintaining Service User and Care Worker electronic files and ensuring that they are always up to date.
- Monitoring PASS System Alerts to maintain quality Assurance
- Ensuring all other records are kept up to date.
- To maintain quality assurance ensuring trackers are kept up to date.
- To work closely with the Line / Care Manager.
- To work closely with the group of care workers and service users to build a strong team.
- To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
- Production of reports and management information as required.
- On call on a rota basis.
- To work flexibly within the needs of the Business which is essential.
- Experience of using Staff Plan
We offer the following:
- Full Time Work
- Induction and On-going Training
- Diploma Training
- Holiday Pay
- Company Mobile Phone and Laptop Provided
- Progression Available
- Bonus Schemes
- On-call payments
- Please apply on-line.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£24,400.00 per year
Care Coordinator: 2 years (Preferred)
Licence: Driving licence (Preferred)
|Salary||£21,000.00 - £24,400.00 inclusive of Bonus Scheme and on call payments|