Niche Care are commissioned by East Riding of Yorkshire Council and have rounds of care available now!
Interested in giving back to your local community and becoming a key worker? We are recruiting for Home Care Workers / Carers / Domiciliary Care Workers / Community Carers / Social Care Workers / Care Assistants in Hull, Beverley, Anlaby, Hessle and surrounding areas. Experience not essential as full comprehensive training will be provided.
*Interviews are currently being held over the phone, face to face and via video calls.
About Niche Care
Established in 2014, Niche Care provides a range of individually tailored care and support to enable our service users to stay in their own home. We work with commissioners and are appointed by many local authorities to deliver high quality home care services in various locations.
Pay & Benefits
We value our colleagues, and in return for your hard work, you will be offered:
- £11 per hour plus mileage (£0.30 per mile)
- Flexible working hours including full or part-time shift patterns, evenings and weekends
- Refer a friend bonus (T&C’s apply)
- Fully paid induction and training programme
- Company supplied mobile phone with unlimited minutes and texts
- Digital care planning software, with digital MAR and care logs, etc.
- 28 days annual leave pro rata
- 3% company pension scheme
- NVQ / Diploma Training
- Career development opportunities available to everyone
Our Care Assistanrs support our Service Users;
- To remain in their own homes, enabling them to be independent
- With personal care
- With shopping, meal preparation and light domestic duties
- With medication, mobility and other care needs
- By providing companionship
To join our Care team, we are looking for;
- Reliable people with a caring and compassionate nature and a desire for making a positive difference to people’s lives
- Someone with the ability to support service users with all aspects of their daily living in a manner that respects their dignity, is non-judgmental and promotes their independence, choices and privacy
- An active team player with good communication skills both written and verbal
Interested? Apply now or call us on 01482 688030 for more information about the role.
The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK, and it is desirable to have a full driving licence with access to transport although this isn’t always essential. The position is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and strive to recruit a diverse workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, age, disability, race, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status.
|Job Category||Care Worker|
|Salary||£11 per hour plus mileage (£0.30 per mile)|